Longmeadow.org links to website content that provides information and tools to help citizens, businesses and state/local agencies. Links will go directly to the most relevant pages, not necessarily to organizational home pages.
At our discretion, we may link to websites that:
- Are official federal, state or local government-owned or supported or provide official government information or services;
- Are accessible to users with disabilities;
- Are applicable to a wide audience of local citizens, businesses and state/local agencies;
- Contain current, accurate, and authoritative content;
- Are easy to navigate;
We will not link to websites that:
- Are associated with political or advocacy groups for a political party, organization, or candidate running for office;
- Promote or exhibit hate, bias, discrimination, pornography; libelous or otherwise defamatory content;
- Promote any religion or religious viewpoint;
- Are individual or personal home pages.
Links to Government Websites
Longmeadow.org can add a link to any government website that is publicly available unless directed not to by the agency that owns the site. Acceptable federal government-owned or state government-sponsored website domains include .gov, .mil, .fed.us, and state.xx.us.
Longmeadow.org also links to quasi-government agencies and websites created by public sector/private sector partnerships; state and local government sites; and some government-sponsored websites that end in .com, .org, or .net.
Links to Non-Government Websites