Webinars, Seminars & Information
All opportunities below are free to Longmeadow Employees unless it specifically states otherwise.
Just follow the link provided to participate!
November is Diabetes Awareness Month
Join Good Health Gateway for one or both webinars!
Part 1: Basics & Management of Diabetes on 11/14/2018, register at https://bit.ly/2yGa1e4
Part 2: Living Well with Diabetes on 11/29/2018, register at https://bit.ly/2RqXMc6
- the retirement application process and the benefit calculation formula,
- timelines and service expectations,
- first payment information,
- health insurance, tax and working after retirement issues, and
- cost-of-living adjustments after you retire.
- HANOVER, Thursday, November 1; Hanover High School auditorium
- AUBURN, Thursday, November 8; Auburn High School auditorium
- NORTHAMPTON, Thursday, November 8; Northampton High School auditorium
- CHARLESTOWN, Tuesday, November 13; MTRS Main Office, Presentation Room, 2nd Floor
- LUDLOW, Tuesday, November 13; Ludlow High School auditorium
- WOBURN—JUST ADDED, Thursday, November 15; Woburn Memorial High School auditorium
- NORTON, Tuesday, November 20; Norton Middle School auditorium
- PEABODY, Tuesday, November 27; Peabody Veterans Memorial High School auditorium
- SOUTH YARMOUTH, Thursday, November 29; Dennis-Yarmouth Regional High School auditorium
- July 2012 MIIA Summer Newsletter - Frontline Employee (PDF): Some of the articles include: Better Problem Solving / Show You’re Confident / Binge Drinking: Big Impact, Big Problem / Better Reflexes for Respectful Workplaces
Other Training, Tips & Questions
- Gmail Users
- Polycom Phone System- Training Tools