Arrangements for remote participation by Select Board members and members of the public are being made in accordance with Governor Baker's Emergency Order Modifying the State's Open Meeting Law.
Open Meeting, Announce Remote Participation Method and Meeting Conduct
Town Board and Committee Interviews
2. TN Gas Pipeline Discussion
2. Town Manager Evaluation Discussion
3. Appoint Registrar of Voters
4. Fall Town Meeting Discussion
5. Vote on Town Election Warrant
- Vote to enter into Executive Session in accordance with MGL Chapter 30A, Section 21(a) (1), (2), (3) to discuss the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of an individual, or discuss the discipline or dismissal of, or complaints or charges against, a public officer, employee, staff member or individual – Citizen Recognition Award, AND to conduct strategy sessions in preparation for negotiations with non-union personnel or to conduct collective bargaining sessions or contract negotiations with non-union personnel – Police Chief, AND to discuss strategy with respect to collective bargaining or litigation and the Chair hereby declares an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the bargaining or litigating position of the public body - TN Gas Pipeline expansion and Columbia Gas related matters, AND approval of prior minutes – May 4, 2020, not to reconvene to open session.