Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
September 21, 2020, 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
Meet with BCBS of MA representative, Luisa, in a Zoom webinar. Please email email@example.com for the Zoom login.
Countdown to 65 can help you understand your health insurance options after your employer-sponsored plan has ended. Whether you’re planning to retire soon or will continue working, this seminar will provide you with the information you need to make informed decisions about your future health care needs.
What will Planning for Medicare—Countdown to 65 cover?
Planning for Medicare is a presentation and discussion led by a Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts representative. The topics typically include:
• Medicare and Medicare Parts A and B
• Medicare enrollment timeline
• Medigap plans that help supplement Medicare coverage
• Medicare Advantage plans, such as HMOs and PPOs
• Medicare Part D prescription drug plans
• Plans and programs available to early retirees, such as COBRA
September 21, 2020, 7:00 PM